- You can make a link to http://www.wm7d.net/fcc_uls/.
- You could also link to http://www.wm7d.net/ (this is preferred).
- Or, if you want to be able to submit lookups from your page:
Please note: Any use of the database that submits lookups from your page, requires a "Courtesy of WM7D" tag. Thanks for your cooperation.
- Use the following HTML code: Sample page - press 'shift' and click on the link to download a sample.< form action="http://www.wm7d.net/perl/ulsquery.pl" method=post> Callsign:< input size=10 maxlength=10 name="callsign"> (Exact Callsign Only) < /form> < input type="submit" value="submit">
- Add a line that says the database is "courtesy of WM7D", or something to that effect, to your page.
- Add a link to http://www.wm7d.net/ somewhere on your page.
- Make sure you let me know that you have made the link. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to use any of the following images.
Please keep in mind that this is an evolving project, and may change at ANY time. I ask that you notify me when you add this link to your page so I know who is using it, and to be able to let you know if something changes.
Have more questions?
© Copyright 2020 - Mark A. Downing (WM7D)